    Message 1 of 92 , Aug 18, 2011

      Hello everyone!

      Big happenings at the rink this week.  The Planet Hockey camp is going strong but to start the week our troubled compressor finally gave out.  A remanufactured compressor has been ordered and will arrive next week for installation.  The good news is that we should finally be able to say goodbye to compressor troubles for a few years, the bad news?  these things are expensive!  BAHL fundraising efforts, which should start in October, will be very important for us this season.

      In the next day or so you should be receiving an information sheet with a registration reminder, try-out schedule and information on our skills sessions which will begin August 29th

      Tune in today at 1:00 pm to ESPN for the Little League World Series game between the Northwest team (Billings own Big Sky Little League team) and the Rapid City team!  Congrats to these guys – what a great opportunity that they will always remember!

      Until next week,

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012