    Message 1 of 92 , Aug 11, 2011

      Good News from the compressor room – both compressors are running at full power!  This will allow us to begin a full schedule.  Drop-in sessions have been added and are listed below and on the youth hockey page of our website.  Public skate sessions will begin Saturday August 20th.

      Next week on the ice we have Planet Hockey and a figure skating camp!

      Tryout Schedule:

      Wednesday, September 7th:

      Peewee Team:  6:30 pm

      Bantam Team:  7:45 pm

      Thursday, September 8th:

      Varsity Team:  7:30 pm

      Saturday, September 10th:

      Bantam Team:  4:00 pm

      Peewee Team:  5:15 pm

      Varsity Team:  6:30 pm

      Sunday, September 11th:

      Peewee Team:  9:45 am

      Bantam Team:  11:15 am

      Varsity Team:  4:00 pm

      Remember!  Your skater MUST be registered with USA Hockey and the BAHL prior to participating in tryouts.  Registrations are only accepted through our online system, so please plan accordingly.

      Tryout Fee:  $25.00  This schedule is also available on the “Youth Hockey” page of our website.

      Billings Bulls & Oz Fitness:

      The Billings Bulls and the Oz Fitness U16 team rely on local families each season to be a host to players coming from out of town.  If you are interested in having a player stay with you for the season, please contact Chimene Dahl @ mkdahl@... or you can contact the Bulls office at 294-0406.

      Referee Clinic:

      October 15th will be our Referee clinic for levels One, Two and Three.  Plan for a full day beginning at 8:00 am.

      Drop-In Hockey:

      U18 - Monday, August 15 @ 8:00 pm

      U18 - Wednesday, August 17 @ 8:00 pm

      U12 - Monday, August 22 @ 7:00 pm

      U18 - Monday, August 22 @ 8:00 pm

      U12 - Wednesday, August 24 @ 7:00 pm

      U18 - Wednesday, August 24 @ 8:00 pm

      COST:  $6.00 paid at the skate room.  Full hockey equipment is required to participate.  Please skate with the appropriate age division.

      Facebook:

      Keep up to date with current happenings and both BAHL and arena news by becoming a fan of the BAHL’s Facebook page.  Search for Billings Amateur Hockey League to find us.

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012