Drop-In

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011

      Good Morning Everyone!

      I had hoped to have a drop-in schedule ready for the first few weeks of our new season, but unfortunately we have a compressor issue that is making it impossible for me to put out any type of guaranteed schedule.  Right now, we are working on one compressor.  That is fine for now when no one is using the ice, no lights are on, no one is opening doors, etc. but as soon as we begin full use of the facility, it will be a problem – the single compressor will have trouble keeping up so ice usage will need to be kept to a minimum.

      Until we can get a handle on why the second compressor is not functioning and get it up and running, I will not be able to offer any additional sessions other than our scheduled hockey camps.  As soon as the situation changes, we will add drop-in and open sessions so keep an eye on your inbox and the BAHL Facebook page.

      Thank you,