    Message 1 of 92 , Jun 22, 2011

      Hello From The BAHL Office!

      Next week, Monday, June 27 through July 4th, the league offices will be closed.  There will be rink staff here continuing work on our long to-do list.  If you want to come help next week, please contact me before the end of this week to set up a day/time.

      Sawhorses!  If you have a spare pair of sawhorses or portable workbench, we would love to borrow it/them for a week or so.  By the end of next week we should be ready to begin putting a new coat of varnish on our wooden seats for the bleachers.  Having some raised working surfaces to do this is much easier on everyone.  Send me an email or give the office a call –

      Board Meeting:

      Due to the heat at Centennial in July, the BAHL Board meeting will be moved to the Century 21 offices at 1605 Shiloh Road.  Meeting is July 11 @ 6:00 pm.

      Equipment:

      It is the BAHL’s goal to provide free equipment to all Mite age skaters in our program.  This goal has been reached, we hope, with the equipment currently on hand and with the additional equipment purchased through USA Hockey’s OneGoal equipment program.

      To expand on this equipment program, we would like to have a stash of equipment on hand to fit older, larger skaters.  We do not want to turn anyone away if possible from our programs, and equipment is a stumbling block for many.  If you have equipment in good condition that you would like to pass along, let me know.  Thank you to those members who have already donated their unused equipment!

      Sponsorships:

      In lieu of one specific person selling our league sponsorships and signage, it has been decided to pay you, our BAHL members, for any sponsorship received.  Here’s how it will work:

      1.       Valid for new sponsors or signs only.  Existing sponsors or signs are not eligible.

      2.       Contact the league office via phone or email with the company name you would like to contact.  If that company has not been reserved by another member, you will have the okay to contact them and be given marketing materials explaining our sponsorships for presentation to the company.

      3.       You will be given 10% of the sponsorship value.  This is not a credit to your account or fees, but a check made payable directly to you equal to 10% of the signage or sponsorship value.  ($500 wall sign sold would generate a $50 payment to you).

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012