    Message 1 of 92 , Jun 9, 2011

      Hello From The BAHL Office!

      Registration!  Don’t forget that you have until the end of June to pay in full and receive a $75.00 discount per skater.  Everyone that has registered on our new system has stated that it is very easy to use!

      HELP is needed at the arena.  At this point there has been zero response to our volunteer work week.  The arena will not be ready in time for our August 8th opening without your help.  It is important for us to know how many workers we will have during this week, so please let me know what day you plan to work so we can prepare accordingly.

      The week of June 13th is our volunteer work week.  Specifically, June 14, 15, 16 the arena will be open 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm and on June 18th it will be open 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.  Work to be done:  various sanding projects (power sanders needed, please), dasher and glass cleaning, caulking around the arena and painting trim areas around the arena.

      Do you have a power sander that we could borrow?  All of the spectator seating is being stripped down for a new coat of varnish and paint.  Even if you cannot work during this week, we would love to borrow a sander for a few days….

      If you cannot attend the specific dates above but would like to help out, please contact me.

      The middle of July we will have a clean-up week to give the arena a good scrubbing and finish any projects.  At the end of July on the 30th and 31st we will once again ask for your help in putting our ice down and painting lines and logos.

      ALL WORK PERFORMED THIS SUMMER WILL BE APPLIED TOWARDS YOUR LEAGUE SERVICE REQUIREMENT.  Please remember to sign-in on the volunteer sheets at the main entrance.

      Sponsorships:

      In lieu of one specific person selling our league sponsorships and signage, it has been decided to pay you, our BAHL members, for any sponsorship received.  Here’s how it will work:

      1.       Valid for new sponsors or signs only.  Existing sponsors or signs are not eligible.

      2.       Contact the league office via phone or email with the company name you would like to contact.  If that company has not been reserved by another member, you will have the okay to contact them and be given marketing materials explaining our sponsorships for presentation to the company.

      3.       You will be given 10% of the sponsorship value.  This is not a credit to your account or fees, but a check made payable directly to you equal to 10% of the signage or sponsorship value.  ($500 wall sign sold would generate a $50 payment to you).

      Marketing Committee:

      Our first marketing committee meeting took place earlier this week.   This will be a very important committee for this season with an increased budget and a lot of goals to attain, your involvement is wanted.  Our next meeting is scheduled for June 21st @ 7:00 pm.  These meetings are held at the Century 21 building at 1605 Shiloh Road.  If you are interested in getting in on this committee, please contact the league office or Glen Korf @ gmkorf@.....

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012