MAHA Board Positions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011

      I forgot to include this with my previous email.

      At the June MAHA meeting, elections will be held for two open MAHA positions, both are director at large positions with one of them being in charge of tournaments.  The Tournament at large position is a three-year term, while the second at-large position is a two year term.  Please let me know if you are interested in putting your name in the ring for either of these positions by June 20th.

      There are also two USA Hockey positions open due to resignations:  Montana Coach-In-Chief and the Adult Director for the Northern Plains District.  If you are interested in either of these positions, please contact me directly for more information on the positions and the process for appointment.

      Thank you,