Ice is Ready Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011

      I have just received word that the magicians at Tractor & Equipment Co. have put our zam back together and will be delivering it to us tomorrow.  This means that our ice will be ready for skating beginning tomorrow afternoon.

      Wednesday Schedule:   OFS at 4:30 pm, U12 Drop-in at 5:45 pm and Adult I.P. Drop-in at 7:00 pm.

      Thank you!