CANCELLATIONS

  • CIA/BAHL League Director
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      ALL events at Centennial have been canceled beginning today and continuing through Wednesday.  The Olympia has broken down and will not be repaired until late Wednesday.  Please check the website late Wednesday for an update on event status.  Please spread the word to others in our hockey family that may not receive emails through our yahoo group.

      Thank you,

      406-256-1192