    Message 1 of 92 , Mar 24, 2011

    Hello From The BAHL Office!

    We have a very busy weekend ahead!  Squirt teams from Crosby ND, Gilette WY, Sheridan WY, and Missoula will be joining our Squirt Meltdown Tournament this weekend.  Your Billings teams play Friday @ 7:00 pm, Saturday @ 7:45 am, 12:45 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:30 pm and Sunday @ 7:30 and 10:00 am.  Come show your support for our final youth tournament of the season.

    We only have a few weeks of ice left this season.  Our final two weekends will be very eventful with the MCAHA Adult Hockey Tournament April 8-10 followed by Big Sky State Games April 15-17.

    The BAHL office will be closed March 26-April 3.  I will be traveling with my son to the USA Hockey National Championship tournament.  I will be available via email during my absence.

    April Drop-in:

    A Drop-In schedule has been added to the website.  You can access the schedule from the front page of the website with a link on the right side of the page.  We will begin drop-in Sessions starting with a session at 3:00 pm, April 2nd.  This will be a stick n’ puck session which is open to all skaters under age 18.

    Good Luck:

    Good luck wishes go to the 1994 and 1999 Thunderblades teams who will be traveling to their respective USA Hockey Tier II National Championships next week.  Both of these teams have Billings skaters that we want to give a shout out to:  Trevor Achenbach, Bobby Dringman, Cody Gagnon, Bradley Hefner, Brady Hefner, Austin Heidemann, Jacob Korf, Beau Milton, Brendan O’Donnell, Alex Picicci, Dysen Skinner, Dawson Smith, and Kyle Stone.  The U18 Tier II Great Falls team will also be headed to Nationals with our own BAHL goalie, Christian Butler.  Good Luck boys!

    Oz Fitness U16 Team:

    Congratulations to the Oz Fitness U16 team for a great finish to their season!  They finished their season in 4th place in a division of 10 teams.  A great way to end their inaugural season.

    Congrats to the Girls:

    Congratulations to the Montana U19 Girls team for winning the NP District Championship for U 19 girls.  This team, with BAHL skater Taryn Francischetti, will represent Montana at Nationals as well.  This is a first for girls hockey in Montana.  Good luck girls!

    Nominations:

    Attached is a pdf file with more detailed information on your nominees for the open BAHL Board positions.  Please take some time to read through their responses to a few questions that I hope will help you in making your voting decisions.  These nominees will be available at our annual meeting for you to meet and talk with some more.  Remember that 3 candidates will be elected at our annual meeting April 5th.  Every BAHL skater gets one vote through a parent/guardian at the meeting.  Absentee ballots are not accepted, you must be present to vote.

    Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012