Weekend Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2011

      I forgot to include our weekend schedule in the update –

      Friday @ 8:15 pm the U16 Thunderblades will be playing the Great Falls U18 team.  They will play again Saturday morning at 8:00 am.  These should be great games!  This is a warm-up for the Thunderblades as they are preparing to head to Reston, Virginia to defend their USA Hockey National Champion title.

      Also this weekend is the younger Thunderblades (1999 birth year) with some pre-Nationals practices on Saturday afternoon at 4:30 and again Sunday morning at 10:15 am.  Going to USA Hockey Nationals in San Jose, California will be a first for this team of skaters.

      Our usual round up of Mites, Learn to Play and Public Skate sessions will take place at their normal schedule as well this weekend.

      Coming up the weekend of March 25-27 will be our Squirt House Tournament with 6 teams!  If you are still looking to finish up your league service hours, this would be a great opportunity.  Connie Murphree is the person to speak with, or you can contact me and I will get you set up.

      Have a wonderful Spring weekend, but don’t forget that hockey isn’t over quite yet!  Continue to show your support at practices and weekend events.