BAHL Udpate

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011

      Hello from the BAHL Office!

      We have a busy weekend of hockey coming up!  Our first, BAHL-hosted,  adult 3 on 3 tournament begins Friday evening at 7:00 pm and continues Saturday afternoon at 4:00 pm.  Thanks go out to the MCAHA crew for putting this together for the benefit of the BAHL!

      Saturday 2:45-3:45 pm will be an open hockey, stick-n-puck session.  Cost is $5.00.  Full equipment is not required, but a helmet, stick and skates are.  This is open to all ages and abilities – just an hour to have some fun and work on those stick-handling skills.

      The BAHL Varsity team were crowned MAHA State Champions this past weekend.  For many of these skaters, it was their first ever state championship.  Congratulations team for a great weekend of hockey!

      REMINDER:

      The Peewee Parent meeting is tonight during practice @ 7:15 pm.  This is your opportunity to speak with the BAHL Board about your season and for suggestions to improve next season.

      ANNUAL MEETING:

      Our annual meeting & Board Member elections will be held, Tuesday, April 5th at 7:00 pm.  There are three vacant positions on the board for next season.  Nominations are being accepted through tomorrow.  Please send your nominations to me.

      Until Next Week!