FW: Billings Summer Hockey Camp

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011

      From: Planet Hockey [mailto:shawn@...] On Behalf Of Planet Hockey
      Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 1:12 PM
      To: director@...
      Subject: Billings Summer Hockey Camp

      Monster Black 1

      Bringing you the BEST hockey training on the Planet

      March 7, 2011

      Homepage >>

      Video WELCOME
      Planet Hockey Camp Video

      What The Pros Say...

      USHL Gray

      "Planet Hockey has clearly established itself as one of the premier development programs worldwide.  Their camps, tournaments and instructional tools have garnered unparalleled praise in the hockey circles and should be a top consideration for any young player looking to advance his or her game.  As the the premiere developmental league in the US, we like to associate ourselves with nothing less than the best. The USHL is proud to have a long lasting partnership with Planet Hockey."

      Gino Gasparini
      USHL President
      Former Head Coach - University of North Dakota

      What The Pros Say...

       NHL

      "Planet Hockey's unique style of teaching is a result of their hard work, knowledge and dedication to the sport of hockey. Planet Hockey comes highly recommended and will help youngsters and Pros alike."

      Dave Babych
      20 year NHL Veteran & NHL All-star (Winnipeg, Hartford, Vancouver, Philadelphia)

      NHL Scout - Vancouver

      Babych

      Reg Now AAA

      Billings, MT Summer Hockey Camp

      Register NOW and Save $75!

      Billings, MTStaff - Small Group

      Planet Hockey TOTAL Player Development Summer Skills Camp

      August 15-19, 2011

      Centennial Ice Arena

      Camp Tuition:  $425

      BAHL $75 Discount (camp only $350 with discount)

      BAHL $75 Discount Code:  46-134-1122757011032001

      Planet Hockey Website

      Camp Information - Billings, MT August 15-19, 2011 Planet Hockey Camp.

      To Register, copy & paste the BAHL discount code above into the "Discount Code" field on the last page of your online registration.   Register Now.

      We look forward to seeing you at Planet Hockey this summer.

      RESIDENT Hockey/Adventure Resort CampsRanch Mtn Bike

      7 Day/Resident Hockey Adventure Camps...since 1997

      Breckenridge, Colorado

      June 20-26, 2011 & June 27-July 3, 2011

      Jay Peak, Vermont - NEW

      July 4-10, 2011 & July 11-17, 2011

      Registrations now being accepted...camp filling fast.

      We invented Hockey/Adventure Camps in 1997 and have enjoyed training aspiring players from throughout the world in the most amazing hockey camp settings available.  Join us for the ULTIMATE Family Hockey Vacation (YES...that is possible!) that includes a Planet Hockey TOTAL Player Development Camp, White-water Rafting, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Paintball Gun Wars, Hot Springs, Resort Lodging., Golf, Quality Catered Meals and Much More!  All details

      • Interested in participating?  Fill out a Player/Team Profile
      • Want to Register?  Call Shawn at 720-304-3880.
      • Details, Photos, Video, and more....click here

       Film Strip

      Become a Camp Rep.

       Cup Pix

      Camp Rep. Features

      • Earn a Free camp, Free trip to Sweden, $1,000 Planet Hockey Ranch Scholarship & more...
      • Provide a discount to all your friends
      • Bonus - allow your recruit to confirm their camp spot for only $100 prior to 2/1/11
      • Our system tracks all your recruits and allows you access to the Planet Hockey Dashboard with graphs of your recruitment status.
      • Camp Reps. limited in each market

      For all Camp Rep Information, or to become a Rep NOW, click here

      On Ice 2AUSA Summer Camps - 2011

      We are pleased to announce that Planet Hockey will return to 50+ USA Locations this summer with our world-class TOTAL Player Development Camps:

      Most Camps filled last summer.  Make your plans early to ensure your spot...and join us as a Camp Rep.

      Brain

      SWEDISH HOCKEY SUMMIT 2011Sweden Flag

      Join us for our 16th year taking competitive North American players and their families to Europe for TOP Hockey Camps and Tournaments with skilled European players and coaches.
        For Skilled Players & Teams.

      August 7-15, 2011
      Balsta, Sweden
      Peewees (1999/00), Bantams (1997/98), Midgets (1995/96)

      Want to join us in 2011?  Bring your family, organize your own team.  Contact us to reserve your spot.  Limited space available.

      Sweden Header 2011 Black

      Please contact us with any questions.  We look forward to seeing you at Planet Hockey this summer.

      Planet Hockey

      720-304-3880

      This email was sent to director@... by shawn@... |

      Planet Hockey | 509 Zircon Way | Superior | CO | 80027