BAHL Board of Directors Election

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011

      BAHL Members –

      April 5, 2011 is our annual meeting.  At this meeting we will elect board members for any open board positions.  For this election, 3 members are needed to fill terms that have expired.

      Nominations are being accepted for the open board positions (each position is a 3-year term).  Please send nominations to me or any board member, no later than this Friday, March 11th to be considered for the ballot.

      Thank you,