BAHL Reminders

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011

      Just a couple of quick reminders and announcements that cannot wait until my usual Thursday update:

      SURVEY:  Tomorrow is the last day for you to participate in the BAHL survey.  Please make sure you take a couple of minutes to complete this for us.

      SQUIRT AGE PARENTS (AND THOSE MOVING INTO SQUIRTS):  With the possibilities of a major structure change to the Squirt division for next season, Al Bloomer will be giving a shortened ADM presentation and present squirt-specific information to all who would like to know more about the direction USA Hockey is moving with their youth formats.  All squirt age parents are welcome to attend the presentation, Thursday, March 3rd @ 6:00 pm.  This will be a very informative session with plenty of time to ask questions directly to a USA Hockey representative.

      BULLS PLAYOFFS:  Tuesday and Wednesday, March 1st and 2nd @ 7:30 pm will be the first two home playoff games for the Bulls.  This is also a great chance to finish off your volunteer hours if you haven’t done so already.  Please let me know asap if you are interested in volunteering during one of these games.

      CONGRATS:  Your Peewee A and Peewee B team competed at their respective state championships this weekend in Havre and Miles City.  Sounds like some great hockey which lead to a state championship for the Peewee A team and second place (in overtime) for the Peewee B team!  Congratulations to both teams on a great weekend of hockey!

      Until next time!