    Message 1 of 92 , Feb 24, 2011

      Hello From The BAHL Office!

      Thank you to all the parents who attended your age division’s parent meeting with the BAHL Board this week.  Tonight is the U16 and U15 parent meetings.  We have had a lot of great discussion and feedback to work with so far!

      This weekend we are host to the Figure Skating Club of Billings Annual Competition.  Beginning Friday afternoon with a test session and continuing through Saturday afternoon skaters from all across Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas will be in town to showcase their skills.

      After some delay, the board room remodel is back on track with a lot of progress this week on the new ceiling and lighting installation.  What a wonderful improvement to the room – a thank you goes out to Andrew for getting this installed for us!

      The BAHL Survey is available for just a few more days!  Please make sure you take a few minutes to complete this survey so your feedback can be used to help shape our decisions.  The survey will close Monday, February 28th  - click here to take the survey:   https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GP72MCY

      Schedule Changes:

      Please make note of the following changes to next week’s practice schedule!

      February 28th:  Peewee A team will share practice ice with the Peewee B team @ 7:15 pm.  The U15 team will NOT have practice ice this day.  Instead, the U16 team will practice at 8:30 pm on the 28th.

      March 1st:  4:45 pm: Varsity, 6:00 pm: Squirt Rec., 7:00 pm: Bulls Warm-ups, 7:30 pm:  BULLS PLAYOFF GAME

      March 2nd:  5:30 pm: LTS and LTP, 7:00 pm: Bulls Warm-ups, 7:30 pm: BULLS PLAYOFF GAME

      March 3rd:  6:00 pm:  Mites (instead of Squirt A/B)

      Skate with the Bulls:

      Come skate with the Bulls after their last regular season game this Saturday!  The Yellowstone Quake will be in town – game time is 7:30 pm and skate rental will be available for $3.00 if needed.  Tuesday and Wednesday next week will be the Bulls first two playoff games against Missoula.  Game time is 7:30 pm both nights.

      3 on 3 Tournament:

      March 11-13 the BAHL and our adult hockey league (Magic City Adult Hockey Association-MCAHA) will be hosting an adult 3 on 3 tournament at Centennial.  Registrations are now being taken – forms are available on the adult hockey page of the website.

      Volunteers needed!  During this tournament we would like to have a 50/50 raffle.  This is a great way to raise some extra money for our summer projects before our season is over.  Having our youth players in their team jerseys selling the tickets is hard for spectators to turn down!  If you and/or your player could help out for an hour or two for this event, please let me know.

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012