    Message 1 of 92 , Feb 16, 2011

      Congrats to the Billings Squirt teams!  It was a weekend of great hockey with a wonderful group of parents and volunteers.  Our Billings Chirrick team skated to a second place finish with the Billings Coleman team finishing fourth in the MAHA Squirt A State Championship.

      On tap this weekend are two Bulls games!  Friday against Helena and Saturday they take on Missoula.  Both games begin at 7:30 pm.  Also this weekend is our Peewee B team with two games on Saturday 9:30 am and 2:45 pm.  It will be a somewhat quiet weekend at Centennial.

      Your Age Group Director or Team Manager forwarded a link to you earlier this week.  This link will take you to our BAHL Membership Survey.  This is a very important survey that we need every family to take a few minutes to complete.  The survey will be available until February 28th.  A summary of survey results will be available at our BAHL Annual Meeting April 5th.  In case you missed it, here is the link:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GP72MCY

      BAHL Registration:

      New for next season:  Online Registration!  The BAHL will now handle all registrations through an online registration system.  This will make your registration much simpler, save a lot of paper and make it easier for the league to track the necessary information for each player.  With this registration system, you will make a personal log-in where you can view your account at any time, make payments, etc.  This new system will also take the place of our current Yahoo Group for emailing.  Everyone that registers will provide an email address which I will use to communicate with you – this way no one misses out on information pertinent to your group!  We hope to have this system ready to go by April 1st which is when we will start accepting registrations for next season.  More specific information on the system will be available in March and will include your registration information for next season.

      Zero Tolerance:

      Just a reminder to every BAHL member, coach, player and official:  We are a Zero Tolerance association with a focus on our players, your children.  Their enjoyment in the game of hockey is the goal of the BAHL and I hope is a common goal for all groups in our association.  We are in the state championship stage of the season which can be a very exciting time where emotions run full-out.  Please support your skater in every way possible through the end of this season.  If you find yourself, or your neighbor, getting too excited with their comments and/or actions, take a walk outside to cool off, asking your neighbor to join you and remember your skater wants you to enjoy his or her game as well.

      School Out Schedule:

      School District 2 is not in session February 17 and 18, next Thursday and Friday.  So the arena will hold some extra public skate sessions and “stick n’ puck” sessions those days.

      February 17 and 18:

      Stick n’ Puck:  11:00 am-12:00 pm

      Public Skate:  12:00 – 2:00 pm

      COST:  $5.00 for any of the sessions.  Skate rental is included in this fee for any of the sessions.

      Stick n’ Puck:  Just what it sounds like!  A chance to skate with your stick and puck.  Helmet, gloves, stick is required.  Full gear is not necessary.  These sessions are open to ALL ages.

      Member Feedback Schedule:

      This next week is when you will have the opportunity to talk directly with BAHL Board members about your age division – this is a great time to bring suggestions for improvement, compliments on the season, etc.  This is not the time to bring out a grievance or discuss another parent, player, coach or official.  If you have a serious issue that needs handling, please direct it privately to a board member or myself.

      February 22:  Varsity @ 4:45 pm; Squirts @ 6:00 pm

      February 23:  Mites @ 6:30 pm; U16 @ 7:45 pm

      February 24: Peewee Travel @ 7:15 pm, U15 House @ 8:30 pm

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012