Still Need 2 Volunteers for Saturday PM

  • Sean O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      All;

      We still need 2 people to work the Flat Track Races selling programs
      to help raise money for the BAHL on Saturday evening at the Metra.
      The shift is from 5-8p, and anyone who can help out should contact me
      directly via email or cell phone at 406-698-8173 as soon as you can if
      you can help. Thanks a million!

      SOD
    • chimene m dahl
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        Sorry, I am on call. Sounds like fun, though.
        Chimene