    Message 1 of 92 , Jan 6, 2011

      Happy New Year From The BAHL Office!

      Welcome back everyone!  We had a great holiday week full of skating at the rink!  Our public skate sessions were very well attended each day.  Also during the week a few of our youth teams played games, along with the adult league, the Bulls and some figure skating.

      Starting off our weekend will be the Bulls taking on the Yellowstone Quake this Friday evening @ 7:30 pm.  Saturday morning our Peewee B team plays @ 8:30 am and again at 2:45 pm.  The Varsity team plays at 7:00 pm Saturday evening and again on Sunday morning @ 10:15 am.  Our Squirt B also plays Sunday morning at 8:30 am.

      Board Meeting:

      The board meeting scheduled for this Monday, January 10th has been moved to Monday, January 17th @ 6:00 pm.  The meeting will still be held in the board room at the arena.

      Volunteer hours:

      I probably sound like a broken record at times when it comes to our league service, but your service in our league and arena is very important.  Your time and effort in the league and arena is invaluable, thank you!  Your Age Group director or Team Manager along with myself have been helping track your hours for the season.  Please check with your manager or director to confirm your hours or you may contact me as well.

      Open Ice:

      We do have some open ice times that are available, including this Saturday 4:30-6:30 pm.  Send me an email right away if you would like this ice or want to know what other times are available.

      Security:

      Unfortunately during the holiday break, our parking lot was the target of thieves who broke into a few unattended cars.  Please be mindful of what you leave in your vehicle while at the arena.

      Play It Again Sports:

      Congratulations to BAHL members Kirk and Teresa Link!  Just before Christmas, Kirk and Teresa finalized the purchase of the local Play It Again Sports.  This is wonderful news for hockey (and other sports too)!  They have already begun stocking the store with hockey equipment and sticks.  Please stop by to say hello and check out the store!

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012