    Message 1 of 92 , Dec 23, 2010

      Merry Christmas From The BAHL Office!

      Remember that the BAHL takes a break beginning tomorrow with practices and our normal schedule resuming January 3rd.  If you need a reason to come to the rink anyway, come skate at one of the public skate sessions being offered at 2:30-4:30 pm Monday through Friday.  Sunday, December 26th we will have a public session at our regular time of 12:30-2:30 pm as well.

      December 29th the Varsity team takes on Bozeman for two games at 10:00 am and 6:00 pm.  We will also recognize the graduating seniors on the team before the 6:00 game.  All are welcome to attend!

      BAHL Player Making News:

      Check out today’s article in the Gazette featuring one of our own, Jacob Doty!  Also in the paper today is the team photos from our Mite tournament.

      http://www.billingsgazette.com/sports/hockey/article_c6888613-e48c-52a5-a551-18e638ac1d0c.html

      Skate with the Bulls:

      Everyone in attendance at the December 31st Bulls game against the Helena Bighorns is invited to stay and skate after the game.  No cost to skate – rental skates will be available for $3.00.

      Merry Christmas to all BAHL members and families and best wishes in the new year!

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012