    Message 1 of 92 , Dec 16, 2010

    Hello From The BAHL Office!

    What a great weekend of fun hockey we had!  The Mite tournament was a resounding success – lots of smiley faces on kids and parents alike.  Our Learn to Skate students also enjoyed their moment in the spotlight during the Holiday Show on Saturday!

    The league office will have limited hours over the holidays so I can enjoy some time with family.  I will be checking phone messages, but email will be the best way to reach me.

    On tap this weekend at Centennial:  Public skate Friday evening 7:30-9:30 pm, Peewee A team plays two games Saturday @ 8:00 am and 2:45 pm along with the U16 team @ 4:30 pm Saturday and 10:15 am Sunday.  Saturday evening the Bulls take on Missoula @ 7:30 pm.

    I have attached an interesting article found at ESPN on producing elite hockey players in the United States.  This is a very interesting article with great information on where the NHL players come from and what USA Hockey is doing to improve the U.S. born player statistics in the NHL.  Please take a few minutes to read – it is a bit long, but very informative.

    Toys for Tots:

    Let’s make this a great event for the Toys for Tots campaign!  Come to the Billings Bulls game on December 18th with a new, unwrapped toy and you will receive half price admission to the game!

    Bulls Game:

    December 31st the Billings Bulls play at home against Helena.  This game is not assigned to any team or age division.  This is a great opportunity for you to get a few more volunteer hours worked.  Let me know if you would like to be scheduled for this game.

    Player Fees:

    Player fees are due in full at this point of the season.  Statements showing payments made and your final balance were mailed December 7th.  If you did not receive a statement or have questions on your balance, please let me know.

    Board Room Remodel:

    Status update on our remodel – Pierce Flooring has generously agreed to donate commercial carpeting for this project!  This week the old flooring is being removed and replaced with a new subfloor.  Soon, we will have a new ceiling and lighting installed.  If everything works out, we should have a new, completed board room about the first of the year!

    Merry Christmas!

    Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012