Wreath Pick Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010

      Our shipment of Christmas wreaths is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, November 30th.  They will be available for pick up any time after 5:00 pm tomorrow.  All wreaths must be picked up by this Thursday, December 2nd

      5:00 – 8:30 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I will be available for wreath pick up.  If you want to come by earlier in the day, please contact me first to set up a time.

      If you are available to help with organizing the wreath shipment when it arrives and the paperwork from each player let me know – I could use your help in the late afternoon tomorrow getting these ready.

      Thank you,