    Message 1 of 92 , Oct 1, 2010

      Hockey begins Monday!  All travel teams have two practices per week.  House team players should refer to the Weekly Schedule page of our website for their assigned times during the month of October.  House teams will begin games and pick teams in mid-November.  October is a warm-up period for house players.

      Calendars – Please make sure you send in or bring to the office the proceeds from your calendar sales efforts so your account can be credited accordingly.

      Free Ice?

      If you have a mite or a squirt age hockey player, you are invited to get 3 ½ hours of FREE hockey practice October 23rd 1:00-2:30 pm and again at 5:00-6:30 pm.  As part of the USA Hockey ADM Presentation that the BAHL is hosting October 22 and 23, your mite and squirt is invited to skate for free and receive a free USA Hockey jersey!

      Don’t know what ADM is?  Check out this link for lots more information:  http://admkids.com/ then reserve a spot as a parent to attend the presentation which begins with a presentation by Joe Doyle of USA Hockey at the Boothill Inn @ 7:00 pm.

      Age Group Directors:

      Now is the time to get your name in for an Age Group Director position.  There are two open positions for this season:  Squirts and U15.  If multiple persons put in for one division, an election will be held.  Please email me if you are interested or to get more information on responsibilities.

      Coaches:

      Coaching Clinics have been scheduled!  Level 2 Clinic – October 30th.  Level 3 Clinic – October 31, Level 1 Clinic – November 6th.  Please visit the coaches page at www.usahockey.com to register for these clinics.  Please make sure you have also completed the BAHL coaching application and gone through the MAHA screening process that is available at our website:  www.centennialicearena.net.

      Equipment:

      Thank you to everyone who brought in equipment for us to use in our Learn to Play program!  We can still use more – especially gloves and elbow pads for peewee age players.

      Show Your Hockey Spirit:

      The BAHL has joined forces with Universal Sports to bring BAHL/Junior Bulls imprinted apparel back to our members.  To order and see the available options, go to:  www.universalathletic.com and click on the Team Sales, then choose “Order Team Packs”.  The code for BAHL merchandise is:  8TV9K.  You can choose from polo shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, shorts and a jacket.  You have the option of either the BAHL logo or the Bulls logo to be imprinted on each piece.  There are specific “order by” dates and delivery dates.  All merchandise must be picked up at Universal Athletic.

      Until next time!

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012