Free Hockey Clinic - ADM

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010

      We are down to the wire on registering all BAHL coaches and our mite and squirt skaters for the USA Hockey ADM Clinic being held October 22 and 23 at Centennial.  This is a great opportunity for coaches, parents and skaters to see what USA Hockey has planned for our sport.  These “options” as they are now, will eventually be required by all associations.

      Having every BAHL coach in attendance is very important – this is your chance to see what is being proposed and to voice your opinion, concerns, etc.

      Mite and Squirt skaters – this clinic includes approximately 3 hours of free ice time to mite and squirt age skaters.  A great jump start to the season and a chance for your player to skate with new coaches and see new drills.

      I need a head count on how many we have coming, so please send me an email or call the league office.  The deadline is tomorrow, September 30th!

      Thank you,