    Message 1 of 92 , Sep 23, 2010

      Your Billings Bulls open their 2010-2011 season this Friday against Bozeman.  They play at home again Saturday when they face Helena.  Both games begin at 7:30 pm.  Ticket sales will begin at 6:30 pm.

      Congratulations to all the skaters who will represent the BAHL this season on our travel teams!  The player names for each team are listed on the youth hockey page of our website.  You can see the complete list by clicking on that age division’s link at the bottom of the page.

      Calendars – I hope everyone that committed to the calendar fundraiser is having great success with sales!  I do have a few extra calendars if you want more.  I originally asked for the calendar sales money to be returned to the league office by today, but we have more time.  Please return the sales money in an envelope with your players name on it to my office by October 4th

      Thank you!

      A giant thank you goes out to the Billings Bulls coach, players and Doug Strong for organizing a clean-up of our parking lot and around the building.  All the trash piles have been removed and it looks so much better!

      Free Ice?

      If you have a mite or a squirt age hockey player, you are invited to get 3 ½ hours of FREE hockey practice October 23rd 1:00-2:30 pm and again at 5:00-6:30 pm.  As part of the USA Hockey ADM Presentation that the BAHL is hosting October 22 and 23, your mite and squirt is invited to skate for free and receive a free USA Hockey jersey!  So we have enough jerseys for everyone, you must reserve your spot on the ice with me by SEPTEMBER 30th

      Don’t know what ADM is?  Check out this link for lots more information:  http://admkids.com/ then reserve a spot as a parent to attend the entire presentation which begins with a presentation by Joe Doyle of USA Hockey at the Boothill Inn @ 7:00 pm.

      Extra Practices:

      Does your travel team want some extra practices in October before the traveling begins?  The weekend ice slots are filling up fast – so let me know soon if you would like to reserve time.  The cost per hour of ice this season is $175.00.

      We are in desperate need of equipment donations, especially peewee and bantam size equipment.  This is a good thing as it means we have lots of new skaters on the ice!  Our free Learn to Play program is designed with the younger skater in mind, but we will not turn away any age youth skater that wants to learn!  The problem is those older skaters do not fit into the USA Hockey issued rental equipment – this is where you can really help us out by cleaning out the garage, closet, shed of all that old equipment.  Please make sure it is still in good, usable condition (gloves still need to have palms in them).  You can bring your donations to the rink office or to a rink employee anytime the arena is open.  THANK YOU!

      Clothing Options:

      It’s back!  The BAHL has joined forces with Universal Sports to bring BAHL/Junior Bulls imprinted apparel back to our members.  To order and see the available options, go to:  www.universalathletic.com and click on the Team Sales, then choose “Order Team Packs”.  The code for BAHL merchandise is:  8TV9K.  You can choose from polo shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, shorts and a jacket.  You have the option of either the BAHL logo or the Bulls logo to be imprinted on each piece.  There are specific “order by” dates and delivery dates.  All merchandise must be picked up at Universal Athletic.

      Until next time!

      Message 92 of 92 , Sep 20, 2012