Tryout Schedule Change!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010

      After last night’s registration, the coaches committee met to finalize the tryout process and to review player numbers.  It has been determined that with the expected number of players at the Bantam and Varsity level, a Varsity and U16 team will be our format for this season instead of Varsity and Bantam.  This means the tryout schedule will change to the following:

      For players who have signed up for Varsity or Bantam Travel, tryouts are as follows:

      September 12 @ 11:15 am AND 6:30 pm

      September 19 @ 11:15 am AND 6:30 pm

      PEEWEE TRYOUTS:

      Due to a conflict in the scheduling, an additional,  optional session has been added on September 11th @ 4:00 pm

      FOR EVERYONE:

      Skater must attend a minimum of 2 tryout sessions to be evaluated for that team.

      The cost for tryouts is still $20.00.

      REGISTRATION:

      Due to a family conflict, I will not be at the September 18/19 tryouts.  All players at tryouts for those dates must be fully registered prior to September 16th so they can participate.