Members referral program reminder

  • Jeff Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
    Hey Everyone,
    I just wanted to remind you about the members referral program that we have in place for this season. In order to attract  new members to the BAHL we hav instituted a members referral program. In essence how it works is that for every new member you refer to our IP program  who joins our league and becomes a paying member you will receive up to 25% off this years fees. You can receive up 25 % for each and every member that you refer. Four members and your fees are essentially paid for the year. Please see the attached form for all the details. You will need to use the coupon on the information sheet for your referrals. Information can also be found on the youth hockey page at www.centennialicearena.net

    We believe that for us to run a successful program at BAHL it is imperative that our membership base increases so that we can effectively run the league the way that it should be run This includes having  a large base of rec teams so that all age division has an alternative to travel teams. By building this base it will  not only help strengthen the rec programs but it will help strengthen all our programs whether they are travel teams or elite teams.

    Be part of the solution and make it your priority to bring in new members. We have a great organization. Please help us make it even better.

    Thanks,
    Jeff
    VP BAHL/CIA
    --