Help Needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2010

      Next week I could use some extra hands to help sort and organize the thousands of BAHL program brochures that will be distributed to local schools.  If you are available Thursday, August 26th @ 6:00 pm or Saturday, August 28th @ 12:30 please let me know.  Volunteers will also be needed to deliver the packets to all the elementary schools in Billings and Laurel the following Monday, August 30th.  If this is something that you would be available for, please let me know.  Getting the word out to our schools in a timely manner is very important to the success of our programs so your help is greatly appreciated!