Status of Ice

  • Chandra Picicci
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010

      I would first like to thank everyone that has contacted Bill or I to help out with our ice laying process.  We are actually a bit ahead of schedule.  So, if you are available tomorrow about 10:00 am, we could use a few helpers to begin marking and painting the lines on the ice.  Please let me know via email if you want to help.  I will not be in the rink or office tomorrow so please use email to communicate with me or contact Bill directly at 697-8231.

      Chandra Picicci

      League Director, Billings Amateur Hockey League