FW: bulls camp

  • Chandra Picicci
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010

    From: Doug Strong [mailto:doug@...]
    Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:48 AM
    To: Chandra Picicci
    Subject: bulls camp

    The Billings Bulls would like to remind you of our upcoming youth camp, August 2nd thru 6th.

    Early registration is to expire today but we will honor all early registration pricing until April 15th for those of you that lost track of time. The discounted price is $290.00 per skater. The form is incorrect at $300.00.

    This year’s camp will be bigger and better than last year with more instructors and skills.

    A reminder that all proceeds from the camp are shared directly with the Billings Amateur Hockey League.

    Please fill out the registration form that is attached and return to:

    Billings Bulls Hockey Club

    PO BOX 1517

    Billings , MT 59103

    You may also bring your registration to the annual meeting next Wednesday April 7th at St V’s.

    Thank you and have a great summer.

    See you in August,

    Doug Strong