FW: Planet Hockey 2010 Centennial Ice Arena - Exciting Camp News!

  • Chandra Picicci
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:24 AM

      From: PLANET HOCKEY - Steve Strunk [mailto:steve@...]
      Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 5:15 PM
      To: 'Chandra Picicci'
      Subject: FW: Planet Hockey 2010 Centennial Ice Arena - Exciting Camp News !

      Dear Montana BAHL Players,  Parents and Coaches,

      We are excited to announce our 2010 Billings Planet Hockey Camp and would like to get our camp information out to ALL BAHL members as soon as possible! Planet Hockey would like to invite ALL Billings Amateur Hockey League members to take advantage of the $75 Discount available!  Through the Centennial Ice Arena and the BAHL board we’re offering the Billings area hockey families a $395 camp tuition for ONLY $320! Please forward the camp and ‘exclusive’ BAHL members discount along to your age group. A reminder to the BAHL coaches…they are welcome to join our Planet Hockey staff on the ice to take notes, ask questions and pick some new and innovative drills (limited to 4 per age group). Please click on the links below for camp details and information. If you have questions please contact Steve at 720-304-3880.

      Simply enter the BAHL “exclusive” 10 digit discount code during online registration and SAVE $75…H27ABH2075. (Camp tuition ONLY $320)

      The worldwide leader in hockey skills training…

      Billings, MT (click here)
      Centennial Ice Arena
      Planet Hockey TOTAL Player Development Super Camp
      August 9-13, 2010

      Special Camp Features :

      SPECIAL BAHL Discount $75 Discount!

      -          Enter the following 10 digit discount code during your on line registration: H27ABH2075 save $75 instantly!

      -          You must be BAHL member and register ONLINE with FULL payment at time of registration to qualify.

      -          Copy and paste discount code into the 'Group Discount' space on the last page of your online registration (payment page) & click apply discount!

      -     All non BAHL players can take advantage of a $75 Discount that expires July 10, 2010 – simply apply this code G11ANB2075 during online registration.

      -          Goaltenders – do not enter above discount code.  You will automatically receive a 50% discount (off of full tuition).

      -          Discounts can not be combined.  Largest discount always applies.

      -          Limited Enrollment…register today.

      Questions…please contact Steve Strunk steve@... or 720-304-3880.
      Billings contact Garret Johnston johnstog@...

      See you this summer,

      Steve Strunk

      Planet Hockey, Inc.

      www.planethockey.com

      steve@...

      720-304-3880

      Camps Ÿ European Tours Ÿ Planet Hockey Ranch Ÿ Consulting