Spring Event Kickoff

  • O'Donnell, Sean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      All

      We will be holding a kickoff meeting for a Spring Event to have a little fun and raise a bit of money for CIA and the BAHL. Our intent is to conduct an evening event in mid-April, with all proceeds to directly benefit the BAHL.

      My wife Nicky and I have agreed to lead the event, but will need significant help in planning. Please join us on Thursday, February 4 at 7p in the CIA board room to get the planning for this event kicked off.

      Thanks in advance for the help!