League Administrator

  • Sean O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      All:

      As you are aware, the BAHL has been seeking a part-time League Administrator for the last number of weeks. We had several very qualified and excellent candidates, and in the end Chandra Picicci was extended an offer and will be assuming this role effective immediately. In this job, she will be responsible for communications, registration, scheduling, tournament organization, and event planning to help grow the league. Chandra has had many years experience with the League, and is both very organized and has the ability to get things done.

      Bill Tull will continue to lead our facility and ice maintenance team, as he has done extremely well over the last several years. Chandra and Bill will work closely together to ensure a well run and organized facility.

      Please do not hesitate to direct questions to bahlboard@yahoogroups.com. Thanks, and please join us in welcoming Chandra to the team!

      SOD
      On behalf of the BAHL Board of Directors