Updated invoices.

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009

      League Members,

      This week Seth (our bookkeeper) and I sent out the first batch of invoices—which include both current and past due.  They are lime green and you should receive them by today.

      If you signed up at early registration and put your league fees on a credit card, please note that we have not ran the cards yet, and the invoice will reflect a balance due.  Seth is in the process of streamlining our billing process and we want to make sure that our end is set up correctly before we start running cards.

      Sorry for the confusion, please let me know if you have any questions.

      Best,

      Jeremy