League Service Hours

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2009

      League Members,

      I just clarified with Glynis Gibson, our Board Secretary, that the volunteer requirement for league service hours for travel teams are as follows:

                      15 hours per skater with a $150 deposit.  This is “capped” at 30 hours, or a $300 deposit per family.

      Sorry for the confusion,

      Jeremy

    • kelly jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2009
        The fee to play Bantams is $700.00. Really then you want us to pay $150.00 on
        top of that. It's no wonder the BAHL is going down the tubes. The Pee Wee A
        team got screwed last year on ice time and fees. Maybe 3 home games on the
        road the rest of the year. That was really cheap for the families.
        Did I miss the Obama stimulis package for the Billings hockey families?