Planet Hockey Billings Camp News

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 7:13 AM

      Dear Billings & MAHA Players, Parents and Coaches,

      We are excited to announce our 2009 Billings Planet Hockey Camp August 10-14, 2009. Two customized programs are offered:

      - 5 Day total player development camp (Mite/Squirt & PW/Bantam).
      - 4 Night total player development camp for Midget/HS players only
      .

      Billings, MT (click here)
      Centennial Ice Arena
      Planet Hockey TOTAL Player Development Super Camp
      August 10-14, 2009

      Special Camp Features:

      We are extending this invitation and discount (see below) to all Billings & MAHA hockey players; please forward it to your hockey friends!

      Billings Youth Hockey Discounts $80

      Discount Available to

      Discount

      Discount Code

      Discount Expires

      BAHL Members  Discount

      $80

      H149BB2080

      When camp fills

      All "Other" MAHA Players

      $80

      E169NB2080

      May 15, 2009

      Billings Midget/HS Hockey Discount $40

      Discount Available to

      Discount

      Discount Code

      Discount Expires

      Billings Midget/HS Discount

      $40

      F019BB2040

      May 31, 2009

      * NOTE - Please use the applicable Discount Code above when registering online.  To save time, copy your discount code above and paste it into the Discount box on the last page of the online registration.

      * Discounts can not be combined.  Only one discount per player.  Largest discount always applies.
      *
      Goaltenders receive a 50% discount (off of full tuition).  No other discounts apply.  50% goaltender discount automatically applied by our online registration system.

      A reminder to the BAHL & MAHA coaches…they are welcome to join our Planet Hockey staff on the ice to take notes, ask questions and pick some new and innovative drills (limited to 4 per age group). If you have questions please contact Steve Strunk steve@... or 720-304-3880.

      See you this summer,

      Steve Strunk

      Planet Hockey, Inc.

      www.planethockey.com

      steve@...

      720-304-3880

      Camps Ÿ European Tours Ÿ Planet Hockey Ranch Ÿ Consulting