BAHL Annual Meeting & Survey Completion Request

  • Sean O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      BAHL Annual Meeting & Survey Completion Request All:

      On behalf of the BAHL Board of Directors, we would like to remind you that the annual meeting of the BAHL/CIA will be held on Wednesday, April 8th at 6:30p on the 3rd Floor of the Library (downtown).  This is a change of venue from prior years due to our typical location at Billings Clinic being unavailable.  We very much look forward to presenting our developments through the year to you, and hearing your feedback on how we can continue to improve.

      We would also respectfully request you take 10 minutes of your time to complete the same survey we completed last year, to measure our progress and further refine our strategic direction for you, our membership.  The survey can be found by clicking on the link below:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=V8fa1aKFVxvDj9IU_2bZccBQ_3d_3d

      We would appreciate all responses by April 6th, 2009, so that we might prepare the data for summarization at the annual meeting.  All responses are anonymous and will be used o ensure we are focused on the right things for the 2009/2010 year.

      We appreciate your time, and look forward to seeing all of you on April 8th at 6:30p on the 3rd floor of the Library downtown.

      Sean O’Donnell
      BAHL Board President