Lighting Project Postponed until 22 Feb

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009

      League Members

      Due to last minute scheduling conflicts, the electricians who were going to install our lights will have to wait a week to start the project.

      We are going to plan on 3 shifts on Sunday (Feb 22nd after 9:30 ‘ish), Monday (Feb 23rd after 10:30 ‘ish) and Tueaday Feb 24th (if need be).

      Please let me know if you can help out; thanks!

      Jeremy