Ice is back up

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009

      League Members & Coaches,

      With the exception of a couple of spots that I have had to scrape oil and flood by hand, the ice is back up.

      I would like to thank Bob Reed from T & E for braving the cold weather to fix the hydraulic hose problem—along with Bill were able to get the Zam going in a very short time.

      Please take a moment to thank Bill Tull for his extra work yesterday, I can tell that he scraped a ton, which means that he had to re-flood a ton as well.

      Best,

      Jeremy