Re: [bahl] Candi Korf's Last Day

  • Patrick Picicci
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
      Candi
      Thank You for all of the work you have done for the BAHL board and
      players/parents.. Bookkeeping/Accounting a lot of times goes unnoticed and
      underappreciated but what you have done for our league has been a saving grace
      through some tough times...Good luck with your student teaching and hopefully
      getting on with SD 2 in the fall...
      Thanks Again

      Pat