CIA Staff Changes and favorable news

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008

      BAHL Members,

      After 2.5 years of service, Candi Korf is leaving the staff of Centennial; she has nearly earned her degree.  On behalf of the entire BAHL, I would like to with her the best in her future endeavors and thank her for everything that she and Glen have done for the rink over the past couple of years.

      She has been training Julia Durkee, our Concessions Manager as her replacement.  Julia can be reached at 256-1192 ext. 2.

      On a more light hearted note, thanks to the unseasonably cold weather, our NorthWestern Energy bill came in at less than $5000 for the month of December!

      Enjoy the holiday break!

      Best,

      Jeremy