No Practice Ice between Christmas & New Years

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2008

      BAHL League Members, Coaches  & Age Group Directors;

      I recently learned that the BAHL League Fees do not cover ice for the week between Christmas and New Years (I was told that practices were pretty sparsely attended during the holidays).  Therefore, we have decided to cancel all of the regularly scheduled practices from Wednesday, December 24th through Friday, January 2nd

      We are in the process of scheduling a Mite Tourney & and four Bantam make-up games, but I will schedule drop-in hockey during the holiday week.  Please visit the website, or call 256-1192 Ext. 4 for an updated schedule of public skate & drop-in hockey.

      Happy Holidays—Jeremy