Wanted: Concession Volunteers for Bulls game on Sunday 10/16 (5:15 pm)

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008

      BAHL Members

      There is a Billings Bulls game scheduled for this Sunday, November 16th at 5:15 pm.  We are looking for 6-8 folks to volunteer in our Concession Stand.  Admission to the game is free for our volunteers, and it is fun to hang out with different folks during the game.  Please let me know if you are interested.

      Best,

      Jeremy