Coaching Clinic Dates October 11, 25, 26, 2008

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008

      BAHL League

      We have scheduled our Coaching Clinics for this year.  The schedule is as follows:

      Level I       October 25th at 11:00 am at the rink.

      Level II      October 26th at 11:00 am at the rink

      Level III    October 11th at 11:00 am at the rink.

      Please shoot me an e-mail if you would like to register.

      Best,

      Jeremy