Fwd: 2008 Billings American Legion Baseball Golf Tournament

  • Sean O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 6:13 AM
      All:

      In an ongoing effort to better partner with other sporting organizations around Billings, we may occasionally forward on information and messages about their activities and opportunities.   See below for an exciting opportunity to participate as a golfer or hole sponsor in the American Legion Golf Tournament.  Contact Robbie Smith at rgsmith@... for more information!

      SOD