375BAHL Update

    Mar 3, 2011

      Hello Everyone!

      It’s pretty quiet at the arena this weekend.  There will be our regular schedule on Saturday of Mites, Learn to Play and Public skate.  Following public skate is a Stampede game @ 2:45 pm.  Sunday will have public skate followed by Learn to Skate and adult hockey.

      SQUIRT PRESENTATION:  Don’t forget to attend the Al Bloomer Squirt Hockey presentation tonight at the arena, 6:00 pm.  He will have a shortened ADM presentation for you and will be available to answer questions about the direction USA Hockey is headed with their youth program.

      LEAGUE SERVICE HOURS:  Your Age Group Director or Team Manager has an updated listing of all hours performed for each skater this season.  Please check on your hours.  If you are in need of a few more hours to meet the goal, we need help this weekend at the Adult Classic 3 on 3 tournament.  This is a tournament that directly benefits the BAHL with all entry fees going to us.  During this tournament we will be holding a 50/50 raffle and need skaters to sell tickets along with a parent to supervise the selling.  Please let me know if you would be interested in covering a game for this event.

      REGISTRATION:  Coming at the end of March will be information on registration for next season.  Keep an eye on your inbox for this!

      Until next time!