103**U14 Signups and Bulls Consession Volunteers**

  • Jeremy Seidlitz
    Oct 2, 2008

      BAHL Members,

      I am pleased to announce the coaching staff for our new U14 program!  The “lead” coach will be John Stone, who will split coaching duties for team 1 (the GRIZ???) with Pat Picicci.  Team 2 (the cats???) will be coached by David Charpentier, who will be joined by Chris Smith to coach team 2.  Jan Hefner has agreed to serve as the Age Group Director for this division.

      I apologize in advance as I feel this new league might get off to a rocky start as the Board decided to form it about three weeks ago.  I sent an e-mail out with the registration form (which I have attached to this draft) and have decided to allow folks to register during the first week of practice—Monday, October 6th at 8:15 pm, and Wednesday, October 8th at 7:00 pm.  I will have registration forms at the rink on Monday and Wednesday evenings.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  If not, I am looking forward to the first practice for the new division next week.

      Also, I am still looking for some folks to volunteer to help with concessions at both of the Bulls games this weekend October 3rd and 4th; we need approximately 8 folks at 6:15 pm each night, and I have only had a few responses.

      I am keeping track and these hours can be used to fulfill our volunteer obligations for the league—plus it is fun, and an excellent way to make money for the rink.

      Please let me know if you can help out.

      Best,

      Jeremy