      I will be running a piping workshop at the National Celtic Festival (www.nationcelticfestival.com ) at Portarlington during the Queen's Birthday Weekend.

      Date: Saturday 6 June 2009
      Time: 3pm - 4pm
      Where: St. Andrew's Church Hall, Portarlington
      Cost: this is a ticketed venue, so you'll need to purchase a Festival ticket (see website for details and pre-ordering, or pay on the day). NB: Get an Early-bird ticket and save!

      This workshop will go for about 1 hour and I'm not sure what form it will take yet - it will depend on who comes along and with which pipes. I'm happy to assist with fixing pipes, talking about pipes and music, or just having a bit of a music session. So come and join me and bring yer pipes!

      PS: Stay tuned for a piping competition proposed for the 2010 NCF!

      Yours aye,