Re: [Bagpipers] baghèt

  • hoosierquilt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Very cool, Bill! How talented you are to be able to play all these
      different pipes! Does it feel odd to have that drone pipe off to the side like that?
      Amazing. Just trying to master the pc, and I can't even imagine getting to
      the GHB much less other pipes. Although, I do dream of being able to play
      the small pipes or Northumbrian pipes one day. Love the sound those pipes
      make.

      In a message dated 8/31/2007 7:47:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      kilpatrickbill@... writes:

      _http://www.youtube.http://wwwhttp://www.yo_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM794t3xs6Q)

      Patty Fraser Sliney