Greetings

  • eddie_1535
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:58 PM
      Well Hello Group,

      Im Ed. A ghost member. Never left a message never talked int this
      group and rarely ever had a chance to check the page, but I am a
      piper. Have been for 8 years. Done compettions and everything. I
      just haven't had a chance to play alot in the past year. Either way I
      am a lover of Bagpipes. Getting to my point, I had a question for
      whoever. Does anyone have sheet music on gif, jpeg anything I could
      have? just for getting back in the habit. Oh and does anyone know how
      to play any other fun tunes? I saw that posting and I have some tunes
      in mind, I can play Rod Stewart if you think Im sexy, which many
      probably can...but I thought about one tune I heard played a while
      back. It's AC/DC's Thinderstruck. just the first part. If anyone
      knows how Id love to know how. but any other tunes would be cool too.
      and I know a few more as well. so if anybody knows anything that be
      cool. Id love to share anything I have or know. Anyways have a good
      night everybody.
      Ed
    • david schnyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 2:37 AM
        glad to see you piping up ed, (pun intended) i'm
        sure you'll find folks ready to help and i hope
        we'll be hearing from you more often.
        "gunner"

        Need Mail bonding?