Re: [bafuture] What sort of people are BAFuturists?

  • Daniel James Ford
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2003
      My shallow understanding of the theory is that everyone starts out with
      innate preferences from childhood, but as people grow older they tend to
      become more adaptable - so usually drifting towards the centers of each
      scale, or towards a mode of behaviour which fits better with their
      environment (usually their job). A good M-B test is supposed to identify
      these original (and presumably underlying and persistant) preferences,
      rather than learnt behaviours gained later.